Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Question

I just wish I could take my kids and sit down with even ONE Senator or anyone that REALLY cares and have them sit and actually listen to our story. Or one attorney or TV Station. ALL we want is someone to see how wrong we have been done and the damage that has been done to my family and all of us here from CPS and KSP. I just don't understand why that is so much to ask. I don't want to be on a time limit. I want to show them all my papers and DVDs and just want someone to help us.

Yes I do realize that is just what all of us here want and chances are none of us will ever get this and its just so wrong. How do you teach your kids to stand up for what they believe in when everyone in this world is scared to fight the State of KY or KSP? People are to scared to fight. ATTORNEYS have lost their own kids because they fought for others. So who is going to fight for us?

When do you stop fighting and letting this tragic thing that has ruled your life forever go? When is enough? I'm loosing years really fast with my kids because they are teens and will soon be moving out and having lives of their own. I have 2 kids that tell me they are so angry and to keep fighting and one that tells me I spend to much time fighting on the computer to get someone to help us and that its useless.

All I ever wanted was to be a mom. I didn't want a fancy job or fancy house. My LIFE revolves around my kids. Until foster care my youngest son had been away from me ONE time in 9 years and it almost killed us both. My oldest son will be 18 this year and I Pray to God everyday that he does not move out away from home. I don't care if they all get married and live with me I just never want to be away from them again as long as I breathe. They are my whole world. I would kill someone over my kids. When they went to take them from me I went OFF and I mean off on the police and workers and would do it again. I was thrown on the ground and knocked around by KSP, tried to attack the worker and if I had it to do all over again I would have strangled that worker right then and there.

I guess I'm asking will we ever get help? Will we ever get to sue them? When is it and when do we stop fighting? Do we stop fighting? How do you teach your kids to respect the Police when they are the ones that did them so wrong? The anger that my kids and I have will never go away. The PTSD is terrible to live with. I just wish I had an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment