Friday, May 3, 2013

Dos and Don'ts with CPS, Police

You do NOT have to talk to a CPS worker or the Police period!! Unless they have a warrant in their hand signed from a Judge you don't have to speak to them or let them speak to your kids. Your kids schools do NOT have the right to allow a CPS worker or the police to speak to your child without you there. I'm sure your kids schools have told you that they have to allow a worker or the police to talk to your kids. IT IS A LIE! They do not have to allow it. They do have to call you before they let them talk to your kids.
We had two CPS workers go to Clints school when he was around 5/6 and strip him down completely naked and actually touch his penis. They had a report of child abuse which had nothing to do with his penis. The teachers and principals actually put Clint in a room with him and left him alone with them.
You have the right to say no and shut the door. If they come back with the police and no warrant shut the door NO MATTER WHAT THREAT THEY MAKE!! They can not do anything without a warrant even if they say they can. DON'T believe them if they tell you different!
Your child has a right to say I do not and will not talk to you until you call my parents and have a tape recorder here. Your child does NOT have to speak with them. They can NOT make you leave while they talk to your child. ITS THE LAW!
My kids now I'll say I'm not talking to you without my parents so say what you want but it's not gonna happen. And I'm darn proud of them for it! They will tell the police, CSP and anyone else that. My kids trust no one except me, their dad and each other(Mindy, Jeff, Clint) They don't trust their half-brother and sister because they were one reason they were removed. The only sad part of it is if something happened they wouldn't call the police no matter what it was and never will me or their dad. They can't be trusted.
No one is to blame for this but CPS and KSP and they can thank themselves for it. They lied to my kids, ripped them away from a good home and placed them in bad homes. My own family turned on me so they don't even trust them. Thats what happens when you lie to kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment