Friday, May 3, 2013

PTSD, Anxiety and more

I have been diagnosed with severe PTSD from this traumatic event. The Doctor said it was as bad as someone that had seen terrible things in war. I have awful night terrors. I beat my husband. I stand on the bed and beat the walls and scream and yell. I jump off the bed. So far I have dislocated my elbow, shoulder and broke my foot in three paces not counting the endless bruises. I have severe anxiety.  I don't want the kids out of my sight even for school. I have told them they can trust no one because of how people lied. I have days when I just cry and the kids don't like that much. They are not used to seeing me cry so they don't know what to think. They always said I was overprotective before this happened and now they say I'm very over protective.

Clint was also diagnosed with PTSD. He suffers severe anxiety. He got so depressed he was in Kosairs for over a week. He lost over 20 pounds and went to bed and slept and cried. He never cries but one night he started crying and cried for a day and a half non stop. He said he hadn't cried since it all happened and now it just all came out. He also was very sick and in Kosairs for a week and had several tests done. Come to find out he had ulcers from all of this. He was very close to my parents and brothers and isn't allowed contact with my brother and can't see my parents because my brother still lives at home. His sleeping is as wild as mine. He jumps out of the bed screaming and yelling. He used to want to be a State Trooper and follow in my dads footsteps but no longer wants any part of that. Clint is MMD to start with and has suffered anxiety since CPS went to school and stripped him naked when he was about 5/6 and even went so far as to touch his penis. As usual we couldn't get anyone to help us even then. Every since that happened his anxiety has been terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment