Friday, May 3, 2013

Workers making news for domestic violence

What totally amazes me to this very day is some of the people they let take other peoples kids. 
Kate Jeffcoat made the news a few weeks after she took my kids away for domestic violence with her husband. And her kids were there when it happened! But did anyone take her kids or investigate her? NOPE they sure didn't!! Why is that I wonder? Because she is a CPS worker and her husband is a cop? Its wrong. Very wrong!

Now I'm not going to get into this a whole lot but I am going to say I feel very very sorry for her husband. He was a Police Officer and got into trouble. And from what I understand from several sources very close to them he was NOT at fault. But if she did to him what I was told she did then he should have "slung" her around. Sorry but thats my personal opinion. All she managed to do was ruin this mans name. And the news media and KSP helped her to do it. I met this man and he was a very nice man who didn't deserve this.

Personally I couldn't care less. My point of this whole post is to prove a point. Some of these CPS workers are getting drunk and having domestic violence in their house in front of their kids and getting away with it. Someone should go in and not ask them the truth and then make up lies about them and jerk their kids away from them and see how they like it. They are not any better than anyone else!

THE VIEWS HERE ARE MY OPINIONS OTHER THAN THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE. I HAVE A RIGHT TO VOICE MY OPINIONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment