Saturday, April 27, 2013

Blame Game

Talk about feeling alone I sure did. When my husband got home he was still mad. He was mad at me and my family. He was mad because he had lost his kids and my family he felt was the only one that caused it. I on the other hand felt as though his kids and ex wife played a role in what happened. At this point we wasn't seeing eye to eye on much of anything.

He informed me that he would do what he had to do to get his kids back and if that meant me leaving then I would leave. I would do anything for my kids to come home but what had brought that on? Come to find out Mitch Harris had told my husband that if he ever wanted to see his kids again then he would divorce me and move them as far from me and my family as he could because my family was all crazy. What?? Who is Mitch Harris to say such a thing? Mitch also told my husband that he would make sure I would never see my kids again. Well let me tell you something, that man had another thing coming if he thought that was gonna happen!

The bickering went on and off thru the night. My husband said it was all my families fault and I said no his kids and ex wife was involved and was to blame also. To this day we still don't agree on this subject and try to avoid it as much as possible.

I sit back now and think and I still have so much resentment from all of this. I resent my family, my husband, KSP, CPS and so many more people. They didn't want us to stand strong together and go against them. They wanted to break each of us down and turn us against each other and thats exactly what they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment