Monday, April 29, 2013

Lying Accusations

To this day i am still amazed at the lies that were told. On one of the biggest lies that was told was that I was a drug addict and alcoholic. If I drink once a year it is a miracle. I have NEVER even tried a drug in my life.It was said that my kids were having sex with each other. It was said I had hit Mindy across the face and back. It was even told to the Judge that no family would take our kids so they needed to be placed in foster care. It was said my dad and I conducted an investigation in March and felt there wasn't a need to call the police which was not true. It was also said that after we found out what happened to Mindy that we allowed her around my brother again. It wa stated the dynamic is this family is toxic and is impacting the the children in  a way that is detrimental to their well being. It was said that my father was the father of my son Clint. That I placed Mindy on birth control so she wouldn't get pregnant by her uncle.Dr. Mary Lou Reichardt the one that reported all of this had her own lies. She reported that she was told by my husband that he knew Mindy was sexually abused and that he didn't feel bad at it and she reported he was holding Mindy in an seemingly intimate manner. I often sit and wonder how these people can just make up these random lies and get away with it. Just because they are a Social Worker, A Doctor or the Police doesn't mean anything. How many Social Workers, Police, Judges, Doctors, Lawyers have been caught in lies??

These accusations were not kept quiet. These blatant lies were put in the local newspapers and the local news stations. The news reporters wanted to make sure and make us front page news and we were the top story on the news but when all charges were dropped not one news source was willing to report that or hear our story.

There isn't one single thing that I have said in this blog that I cant back up with DVDs, documents and more

No comments:

Post a Comment