Saturday, April 27, 2013

Jail

My husband I was in jail for a week. A lot of that we can thanks the bail bondsman for. She didn't bother taking the time to call and verify who we were so we just sat there. I wasn't allowed to see or speak to my husband. I cried and cried and said I just give up cause they took my babies. That was not what they wanted to hear.

They threw me in the front of the building in a glass room where when anyone new came in they could see me. They took my clothes. I had no TV, no phone and no one to talk to. So I cried. And cried and cried and cried some more.  In the week we was there I slept about a total of 15 hours. I stopped eating everything. I was having severe chest pain. (I have had two heart attacks already) I was refused medical treatment. Every Time they shut the flap on the door I beat the door and screamed until they opened it. The nurse decided I needed to have someone sit outside the door and talk to me to try to keep me calm. That worked for a couple of hours but then a guard said she couldn't stay there anymore. 

I saw the bruises from where Mitch had grabbed me and pushed me down. I asked for someone to take pictures and to file a complaint. Of course I was refused that also.

The last day I was there a different bail bondsman came by my door and I was crying and begging for him to please help me get out of there. He said he would call the judge and see what he could do. I figured he would never come back. But he did! He said the other bail bondsman hadn't made any calls to verify who we were so thats why we had been sitting there the whole week. The Judge had finally released me OR. Thank God!

As they were getting my paperwork ready for me to leave they said they were also releasing my husband. I was so happy but that happiness would soon turn to confusion once again.

I sat outside the jail and called my best friend on my cell phone. She had called my mother and father in law and they were coming to get me. It was about 1 A.M. on a Sunday. My husband came out of the jail and it was clear he was still mad. He had called his son Caleb to come get him and said I couldn't ride with them. So my mother and father in law took me home.
 Also please feel free to comment on each blog or ask questions

No comments:

Post a Comment