Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Who to believe

I grew up being taught family is everything but in the last two years I have often wondered how true that is. My parents were in foster care as well as my grandparents and I wanted to follow in their footsteps and be a foster parent one day to.

I had 11 brothers and sisters. Some from first marriages and some adopted but I am the only blood child with my mom and dad. Now I say blood child because I have never in my life ever thought of my siblings as not being my siblings. We may have fussed with each other but God help anyone that messed with one of us because we would all come after you and at the same time. Isn't that how family is supposed to be?

I guess as you get older and get married and have families of your own things change. Personally in our case I think some of the spouses my siblings chose is why things changed. Its never good when you have a brother in law who lives for drama. Who calls CPS on you because he wants your son or lies to landlords to get you kicked out so he can have the house you're living in. I could go on and on but wont. Now personally to this day if my husband messed with any of my siblings even though they disowned me after this happened I would personally put him in his place. Family is family and stick together no matter what right? No I don't guess they do.

I haven't spoke to my 8 of my siblings in two years. When this all happened I was to blame for everything. My brother in law said I should be put in jail for trying to talk to my parents. One of my siblings who I won't name made a terrible fake facebook page about me for the world to see. Several siblings and nieces all posted on there. I have this printed off and copies of it all. My grandfather died and my husband found out about it on facebook and told me. My mothers sister forbid me and my kids to come near the funeral home. I had to tell my kids who were living hell to start with that their great grandfather died and we were forbid to go the the funeral home by my Aunt. I will never as long as I live forgive her.

I had a no contact order with me and my dad and me and my brother. My kids were also not allowed contact with either of them. I always knew I could talk to my dad about anything and now when i needed him the most I couldn't talk to him at all. My little brother is mentally handicapped and was being treated worse than we were by CPS and KSP.

Kate Jeffcoat told us that my dad would sit in her office for hours and hours and tell her how she should take my kids away. And I was a drunk and druggie. Mitch Harris said he told her this was all lies and and this was all my daughter being sexually active. He also said my dad said I was crazy and would call him and my mom all the time. I was also told dad said my kids were having sex with each other. Who do you believe?  I know dad was trying to get the focus off my brother but who throws their own daughter and grand kids under the bus? Why in the world was he even doing all this talking to the police and social workers? He was a State Trooper for 24 years and should have known better.

There is DVDs of my brother talking to Mitch Harris and Kate Jeffcoat and he was saying crazy stuff also. Like this was all lies because I was mad at them and made this stuff up. And I was crazy and so much more.

So who do you believe  Some of these things are on DVDs that Mitch recorded and some are not. My dad has a very bad heart and come to find out he had two heart attacks while being interviewed with Mitch that day. From previous experience with his heart attacks he was saying things and didn't even know what he was talking about. Was I mad? Yes I was. I still get angry for some of the things that was said. I get angry  because he should have known better being a State Trooper for 24 years then to talk to them to start with.

I get angry at some of the things my husband said. Like he would leave me for custody of the kids. Or talking about this with his ex wife and older kids. Or letting them come to court when they were partly to blame for what was going on. I felt like after all the years we had been together and everything we had been threw we needed to stand together. Mitch Harris actually told my husband if he would divorce me and take the kids away from me and my family that he would help him get custody of the kids back. I was very upset that he would consider taking my kids from me and let some asshole threaten him.

This is how I saw it. CPS and KSP wanted us all to turn on each other and that's exactly what everyone but me did. I said time and time again that we needed to unite and stand together and show them they were wrong and not let them tear us apart but no one felt the same way.

If I didn't make an effort with my parents to this very day I would probably never talk to them. I call them or try to arrange to go see them. They don't call me and when I have seen them wont go in public with me because they don't want to be seen with me. Im sorry but I didn't do anything wrong and that hurts me more then anyone will ever know. I love my parents so much and would do anything for them but sometimes wonder if they would do the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment