Saturday, April 27, 2013

Going Home

We got out of jail late Sunday night. I remember sitting outside waiting and thinking what do I do from here? What do I do if they don't let my husband out? Where do I start? How do I find my kids? How do I get them back?

I wasn't sure how to go home without my kids being there. I know I was SO thankful that my dogs were there for me to go home to. My in laws had taken me home and my husband was with Caleb picking his car up.

My best friend had been going to the house and taking care of our dogs. They were so glad to see me! But I was so lost without my kids being there. No one knows what it is like to one minute your life be good with your kids and the next minute all three kids are gone.

I remember sobbing like there was no tomorrow that night. I felt so alone. I had no idea where my kids were or if they was ok or not. I walked thru the house and was just lost.

I had been told at 18 yrs old I would never have kids and God Blessed me with three great kids. From day one of being pregnant my life revolved around my kids. They were my pride and joy, my life, my everything. How would I go on without them?


No comments:

Post a Comment