Saturday, April 27, 2013

Crying and my health

I don't care what I did I just could not get it together. I couldn't stop crying to save my life. I had never in my life been one to cry or show my feelings and I had cried for a solid week and couldn't stop.

Bless my poor mother in laws heart I think I scared her to death. We had stopped by her house after court and I stayed in the car to try and get it together. I couldn't no matter how hard I tried. I got out of the car and went in the house and remember sinking down on the couch and losing it. I cried and cried and yelled I just could not live without my kids and more. I didn't look at her but I know she was confused. She just started talking and telling me to be strong for the kids and I just kept saying I couldn't and I didn't want to live without them. My husband came over and hugged me and I finally got it together enough to leave.

We went to Kroger and when i walked in and say a little kid I fell apart again. My husband finally told me I had to stop and get it together because he couldn't deal with it.

The whole time I had been in jail I had severe chest pain and begged that they call and a Doctor and they refused. Plus I had stopped eating and drinking. After court I went to see my cardiologist and my blood pressure was high and heart rate was high. My heart felt like it was going to jump from my chest. My potassium had dropped so low I had to go to the hospital and have potassium ran thru an iv. It was so low it could have killed me but yet the jail let me lay there for a week like that. A few months later they found out I also had three more blocked arteries in my heart. But the jail said there was nothing wrong with me. Wrong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment